Safer Internet 2019
- SID2019 Parents and Carers - Fun Things To Do.pdf
- SID2019 Parents and Carers - Get Involved.pdf
- SID2019 Parents and Carers - Information and Online Resources.pdf
- SID2019 Parents and Carers - Internet Safety Plan.pdf
- SID2019 Parents and Carers - Pack Overview.pdf
- SID2019 Parents and Carers - Quick Activities.pdf
This year for Safer Internet Day we are taking part in global activities. The children were given a brief introduction to the day but will spend more time from Wednesday onwards when they will have Key Stage Collective Worship that is targeted to their age group. Following this they will participate in different internet safety activities up to half term.
The theme this year is “Together for a better internet”.
Early Years and Key Stage 1 will be looking at keeping personal information private on the internet.
Key Stage 2 will be looking at consent and how this can be phrased differently on different website. It also discusses consent of putting photos of other people online.
Please look at the website using the link here and ask any questions via your child’s classteacher. https://www.saferinternet.org.uk/safer-internet-day/2019
Thank you for your continued support in this area.