KS1 Teacher – Full Time (Part time option for 3 or 4 days would be considered)
Contract Temporary : Required from January 2020 to July 2020
The Governors of Heene Church of England Primary School are looking to appoint a KS1 teacher to join our dedicated teaching team from January 2020. This is a temporary contract for the Spring and Summer terms. Ideally we are looking to make a full time appointment but we do have the flexibility to make a part time appointment for the right candidate. A part time option would be for a minimum of 3 days per week.
We are looking for a teacher with a passion for their work who can help us to maximise the potential and opportunities for all of our pupils and who can work with our Leadership and KS1 team to implement our School Improvement Plan and deliver a creative and inspiring curriculum.
The successful candidate will be:
- Supportive of the Christian ethos of our school
- A practitioner who can foster excellent relationships with children
- A hard working team member
- Inspirational and motivate children through their high expectations
- Committed to a creative approach to learning
Our school can offer you:
- Friendly children, keen and eager to learn
- An enthusiastic, hard working team of people
- A happy, caring atmosphere to work in
- A commitment to your continuing professional development
We are committed to the protection and safety of our pupils, and we expect all the members of our community to share this commitment. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. References will be taken up prior to interview and an enhanced DBS disclosure is required for all successful applicants.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office. All applications are to be submitted to our Business Manager, Diane Cann using the attached application form and a supporting personal statement. Applications can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org , by post or by hand to be received by the closing date shown below.
Closing Date: Midday on Wednesday 20th November 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 27th November 2019